Top 10 Best Korean Drinks Of 2016
Bottoms up! Here are the best Korean drinks (non-alcoholic) from last year.
by Team SnackFever
What a selection! The best Korean drinks from 2016 are so diverse in their flavor and taste - perhaps even more so than the top Snacks, Ramen, and Candy! Check out our new SnackFever Shop beta website to see the full list of Korean drinks and other treats! Please feel free to give us feedback about your shopping experience, and let us know what you'd like to eat/drink/enjoy!
10. Sac Sac Orange Juice You've never known extra pulp until you've taken a sip of Sac Sac. This isn't your ordinary OJ pulp -- these pulp bits are mini juicy explosions amidst the crisp, clear citrus splash!
9. Golden Barley Tea A non-sweet, refreshing drink to cool you down on a hot day! We weren't sure how many of our Family members would react to such a traditional Korean tea, but many of you really enjoyed it. That made us very happy!
8. Coco Grape Juice 7. Trevi Sparkling Water Does anyone else enjoy the fine mist of citrus when you open one of these bottles?
6. Jeju Mandarin Juice A late arrival to our drink lineup, but our December Box subscribers loved this amazing drink! Jeju Island mandarins are one-of-a-kind.
5. GFriend Drink (Gold Apple, Peach) Juice boxes with GFriend on them. That's just not fair. You'll never have the men of Team SnackFever complaining about getting their juice for the day! ? Be sure to try the Peach drink, too!
4. Chilsung Cider A classic soft drink whose refreshing qualities will never go out of style.
3. Enfant Banana Milk Banana milk. 'Nuff said. If you don't know what we're talking about, you need to take a sip. Or many sips.
2. Milkis (Melon) What more can we say about Milkis, other than, "Give us more?" Along with the Original Milkis, the Melon Milkis was one of the most popular items among all of our offerings this past year!
1. Pororo Fruit Drinks (Strawberry, Tropical, Apple, Peach, Milk, Green Grape) It was a very close second between Milkis and the Pororo drinks, but we gave the edge to our favorite goggled penguin because of the drink's variety of flavors and newfound popularity this year! Try them all, and let us know which one's your favorite! What other Korean drinks did you enjoy this year? Let us know in the comments! You can buy all the ramen at the SnackFever Shop beta site. Be sure to check out our 2016 Top 10 Candy, Snacks, and Ramen Noodles, too!