[Pack of 8]
Have you tried AOA SeolHyun's favorite noodles? Based on the popular Korean style Chinese dish Jjajangmyun, these noodles are covered with flavorful black bean sauce with minced meat and vegetables cooked to perfection.
How to cook
- Boil 500ml of water and put in the noodles and vegetable flakes.
- Boil once more for 5 minutes and leave only 8 spoonfuls of water to stir with the soup powder and vegetable oil.
- You can add in sliced cucumbers, onions, or other vegetables, and it will feel as if you just received jjajangmyun through delivery straight from Korea. Enjoy!
Ships in 3 waves: 13th, 23rd and 3rd of the following month.
- FREE Shipping - estimated shipping time of 5~20 days + customs clearance, after shipment.
- Express Shipping - $25/Box - (estimated shipping time of 2~5 days + customs clearance, after shipment).
- Customs clearance - most countries clear within 2 days but some may take longer.
Excluding extraordinary circumstances, gift items are generally not taxed in the majority of countries. Customs fees, taxes and other expenses are not included in the total price (except sales taxes in California, USA). Payment of these additional expenses is the burden of the customer upon receiving the package. We understate the value of the boxes (and mark them as gifts) to minimize the chances of paying customs fees.
*Please contact your local post office or customs office for more detailed and precise information on taxes.
- Customs clearance: Pick-up may be required due to customs clearance quarantine depending on the country and customs office.
NOTE: Returns due to complaints about extra taxes during the clearance process will not be acceptable.
If you have any allergies please take extra caution. We recommend not to order if your allergic reaction is really bad. Most products may have been manufactured in an environment where nuts and other allergens are handled. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice from a doctor. SnackFever is not liable for any adverse reactions caused by consuming the snacks, food, and anything we include in the boxes. Please consume at your own risk.