Nothing's better to swing into the New Year than with our Chicken Mania box! For those of you who love everything chicken, our new box is sure to make your taste buds jump for joy! 🐓
Nongshim Maekom Large Chicken Ramen Bowl (매콤달콤 양념치킨 큰사발면) A large, wonderful pre-packaged bowl of Korean style fried chicken ramen SAY WHATTT?! Enjoy this sweet, yet spicy chicken sauce that coats your ramen noodles till your stomach explodes! Don't forget to drop a few chicken nuggets to make your own KFC (Korean Fried Chicken)!
1. Take out the sauce and other ingredients. Fill the bowl with hot water to the line indicated within the container.
2. Let it sit for 4 minutes then poke the lid with a sharp object (the holes you see on the lid) and then drain all the water through the holes.
3. Stir well, add the sauce and ingredients. Enjoy!
Ottogi Chicken Soup Cup (간편 닭곰탕) Here comes the ultimate Korean version of "Chicken Noodle Soup for the Soul". This soup's mild and clean chicken flavor will refresh the spirit and stomach. We recommend snuggling up with a good book while enjoying this comforting cup of soup.
1. Add chicken soup block
2. Add 170ml(5.7 oz) of boiling water into the cup.
3. Let it sit for 2 minutes then enjoy!
Buffalo Wing Corn Chips (꼬깔콘 버팔로윙맛) Guilty pleasure: buffalo wings. Other guilty pleasure? Corn Chips. Lotte has done it again and has created a bag with a powerful new combination for you to try. The sweetness from the corn chips balances out the tangy saltiness from the buffalo wing flavor which is sure to make hundreds of thousands addicted to these chips for years to come.
Ottogi Jin Ramen: Mild (진라면 순한맛) Yes, It's the famous Jin Ramen! No, not Jin from the famous Korean boy group that we all know and love, but the Jin Ramen that's made from a variety of vegetables and has a savory soy base. Not a big fan of spicy ramen? Don't worry! This one's not spicy at all. As a foodie tip, make sure to eat this with your favorite fried chicken for ultimate flavor!
1. Add the sauce on the noodles and pour boiling water(260ml/ 9 oz).
2. Let it sit for 4 minutes. Enjoy!
Orion Chicken Soy Sauce chips (스윙칩 간장치킨) One of the most popular fried chicken sauce flavors in Korea is now available as a convenient bag of chips! Now you can binge-watch that new TV show everyone was talking about, crack open a cold beer or soda and devour a bag of these savory fried chicken and soy sauce chips.
Paldo Chicken Ramen (꼬꼬면) Known for its clear broth, this ramen has a refreshing chicken flavor but still has a small kick of spice to give it its unique flavor. When making this at home, try adding an egg to add some extra depth of flavor.
1. In a pot, boil 500ml(17 oz) water on high heat.
2. Once boiling, add soup base and noodles, let cook for 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
3. Add an egg but DO NOT stir. Enjoy!
Random Chicken Socks (병아리 양말) With so many wonderful soups and ramens, we had to send you a pair of socks to cuddle up with them. Don’t forget they are chick-magnets, so you may have to fend off other Chicken Mania lovers.
Spicy Chicken BBQ Flavor (닭다리 핫 숯불바베큐) Can’t get your favorite Chimaek (chicken and beer) tonight? No worries! We have you covered. Grab a beer and open up this box of BBQ chicken flavored snacks. With a wonderful spicy flavor, you'll think that they just came off the grill.