korean food · special box · spicy rice cake · topokki ·
Topokki Box Cooking Instructions (English)
Here's some important instructions in English for those who bought our Topokki Box!For each of the topokki cups, please be careful! It's going to be both hot and spicy! 🔥
- Pour water up to the line at the bottom of the container.
- Mix sauce into tub.
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Pour enough boiling water in tub to cover the rice cake, and close lid to allow for cooking
- Wait 3 minutes
- Drain the water, but leaving a little (up until the line near the bottom of the tub).
- Mix sauce into the contents.
Geutpan Rapokki (Topokki with ramyun noodles)
Boiling Water Instructions (Recommended)
- Open the packet of tteok (rice cakes and place the contents into the cup with the ramyun noodles.
- Pour enough boiling water to cover the rice cake/ramen noodles, and close lid to allow for cooking
- Wait 3 minutes, then drain all the water.
- Mix sauce into the cup.
- Open the packet of tteok, and place the contents into the cup with the ramyun noodles.
- Pour enough hot water in tub to cover the rice cake and ramen noodles, and close the lid to allow for cooking.
- After 1 minute, drain most of the water out.
- Add sauce, stir, and microwave with the lid on for 2 minutes.
Ramyun with Sliced Tteok (Rice Cakes)
Boiling Water Instructions
- Open the sliced rice cakes and place them into the cup with the ramen noodles.
- Pour the soup base powder into the cup as well.
- Pour boiling water up until the line in the cup.
- Cover the cup with the lid and wait 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.