You have probably heard of the famous Mark Meal, inspired by GOT7's Mark Tuan. If you haven’t, it is a delicious combination of instant food items such as tteokbokki, sausage, cheese, and spaghetti. Due to its amazing taste and insane popularity, Mark has shown this recipe various times on different variety shows such as Running Man and Weekly Idol.
In 2019, fans of Mark and GOT7 in Korea have created a newer and hotter version of the recipe that will definitely fit the taste buds of those who enjoy fire noodles and spicy food in general!
Similar to the original Mark Meal, this 2019 version has the same basic items. The only big difference is that the tteokbokki and spaghetti ramen is now Fire Noodle flavor. This is why this meal is so HOT!
The reason this recipe is so simple is because you can find all the ingredients at a local Korean convenience store! In Korea, most convenience stores have microwaves and water so that you can eat your instant snacks on the spot.
Don’t live in Korea?
That’s not a problem, because SnackFever has Fire Box 2.0, which contains half of the needed items to create this delicious meal. The rest can be found at your local grocery store.
What is in the Mark Meal 2019 version?
- 1 package of Samyang Buldak Topokki
- 1 package of Samyang Roasted Chicken Jjolbokki
- 1 pre-packaged Sausage
- Mozzarella cheese
- Add hot water to the designated water line in both the Buldak Topokki and the Roasted Chicken Jjolbokki with their respective sauces
- Using chopsticks or a fork, move around the jjolbokki to loosen the noodles, and transfer all the noodles into the cup of topokki
- Slice the sausage and place it on top of the combined topokki and jjolbokki
- Microwave for 3 minutes
- While it's hot, add the finishing touches of mozzarella cheese, wait for it to melt, and your Mark Meal is complete!
Well, wasn’t that easy? The Mark Meal will always be a delicious combination, but this 2019 version just adds a touch of fire! 🔥